USBs Not Working on Mygica Box

The USBs on my Mygica box (1900ac) stopped working about a month ago. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.

I frequently have to unplug everything and turn it back on. It can take hours or days before the remote works again.  I initially thought it was the battery on my remote, so I changed it. That didn't work. I then thought it was the remote itself, so I bought a keyboard. The keyboard has the same issue; sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I tried both the remote and the keyboard on something else and they both work perfectly fine. It's not a pairing issue.

FYI: The box is on version 5.0 Lollopop and I recently changed Kodi to version 17.4. I was having problems with the USBs even before I changed to version 17.4.

What should I do? Should I try a factory reset and hope that fixes any bugs? I bought it just over a year ago, so the warranty ran out..

I have exactly the same issue with MyGica ATV1990AC .  
Remote control and mouse Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.
I frequently have to unplug everything and turn it back on. It can take hours or days before the remote works again. 
Even After updated to the last Firmware did not fix the issue. 
It's not a pairing issue. The remote working if I connect the USB dongle to the PC.
I Updated the Box to update_Mygica_ATV1900AC_5.1_NoNetflixHD_20161121 but the issue still not resolved

How to fix this please?

AlRaf

Hi Guys,

This seems like it may be a hardware issue on the usb ports on the device you have. Head over to mygica.tv/help and start a ticket. If it is still under warranty, we can cover this. If it is not, there may be some out of warranty service options the RMA team might be able to offer.

On 10/18/2017 at 8:23 AM, MyGica Support said:

Hi Guys,

This seems like it may be a hardware issue on the usb ports on the device you have. Head over to mygica.tv/help and start a ticket. If it is still under warranty, we can cover this. If it is not, there may be some out of warranty service options the RMA team might be able to offer.

I have reported it  almost 1 month back but no reply both Mark & Justin knows about it.

No solution so far I am very disappointed with this company & their service.

23 hours ago, ssharma said:

I have reported it  almost 1 month back but no reply both Mark & Justin knows about it.

No solution so far I am very disappointed with this company & their service.

Please let me know what you mean when you say you reported it and didnt get any response. We have been handling every single customer with this issue who has started a ticket on our warranty page like I suggested above.

Even though almost every single 1900AC is out of warranty, we have been offering support in a few different ways including a very low cost upgrade to the pro once we confirm the issue at our repair location.

I am not sure what else we can do here to support this. That being said, we are all ears when it comes to people who have suggestions.

5 hours ago, meagain said:

START ANSWERING PEOPLES QUESTIONS THEN IF YOU CAN TROLL THE FORUM WITHOUT ANSWERING..... 

The person who checks for swearing etc on this forum is not a tech. They do not answer questions relating to tech. 

What exactly have you been asking, or for that matter, what have we not been responding to in this page?

We are offering several options to every single person who has gone through the RMA page to try and get this fixed.