Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Curt

Can't turn on

Can't turn on

Hi there. I downloaded a firmware update in an attempt to update to the new Android system, downloaded this to an micro SD card, then attempted to reset the device with a paper clip. As soon as I pushed the power cord in I could see the kit Kat symbol for a moment, then it disappeared and I cannot get any picture with or without the card in on any TV. Any ideas?

I have the same issue I downloaded the wrong firmware and now the box has only a blue light on and the reset button doesn't work. I get a black screen. I used a USB for the firmware. Do you think I should try the micro ad card? What would be my next step or us there another one?

Hi Everyone,

It seems that some steps may have been missed during the manual upgrades and its possible the box has been bricked.

Hopefully these units are still under warranty? Even if they are not, we can do a low cost service option or replacement if it needs to be done.

Head on over to mygica.tv/help and get started on resolving this issue. 

Hi friends

I have a same problem.when it connect to the electricity source . the blue led light and nothing ells.

the tv write it haven't signal. the reset key didn't work. and in my country we haven't mygica support  point. I live in Iran.

thanks so much

fardin

3 hours ago, fardin2000 said:

Hi friends

I have a same problem.when it connect to the electricity source . the blue led light and nothing ells.

the tv write it haven't signal. the reset key didn't work. and in my country we haven't mygica support  point. I live in Iran.

thanks so much

fardin

This has been handled via PM

Thread has been closed