Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DVBUser

T230C can't scan DVB-T2 channels

T230C can't scan DVB-T2 channels

Hello,

I just bought MyGica T230C and installed it on Window 10 using the drivers I downloaded from the MyGica site.

Using VLC I can scan and receive DVB-T channels without a problem, but when trying to choose DVB-T2 in the VLC settings I get a message saying the device does not support DVB-T2, I attached images, can you confirm(and maybe help me) that this device support DVB-T2 since that's what it says on the manual/box/device manager etc..

Thanks.

dgdggd.png

adadad.png

Hi I have exactly the same issue. Residing in Israel.  Tried the driver from the link but still the same problem.  Please advice

20 hours ago, Smarg said:

Hi I have exactly the same issue. Residing in Israel.  Tried the driver from the link but still the same problem.  Please advice

I have replied you in another post

Try the driver for T230C-DE and the related software - Total TV Player (you will find both of them in http://www.mygica.com/support/). I was able to find all digital channels (DVB-T2) in Albania by selecting Italy as country (search for all channel not only Free ones because some TV broadcasters misidentify them). I prefer MPC-HC as TV player, which I find better then Total TV Player, but it requires a bit more effort in pre-configuration (3-4 options).

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:15 PM, Tanidi said:

Try the driver for T230C-DE and the related software - Total TV Player (you will find both of them in http://www.mygica.com/support/). I was able to find all digital channels (DVB-T2) in Albania by selecting Italy as country (search for all channel not only Free ones because some TV broadcasters misidentify them). I prefer MPC-HC as TV player, which I find better then Total TV Player, but it requires a bit more effort in pre-configuration (3-4 options).

Thanks for your sharing