Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATV 1900 Pro

Technical problems with 1900 pro

Technical problems with 1900 pro

Hi, can anyone help me out, I've been having issues since the start with my new ATV 1900 PRO. 

To start off it appears that it's a 32 bit instead of a 64 bit. No matter what I download it takes up to 2 minutes to download. More than half the things on Kodi I can't watch, always have a no streamers available. I've tried over and over to install ARM 8, 64 bits from Kodi and I keep getting App not installed. I've looked at several YouTube videos about the ATV 1900 pro and everything they download  and play is almost instantly.

Please help me out anyone.

BTW I forgot to mention when I checkout it's statistics from an app it appears to have a ARM  a7e, 32 BITS, is this possible?

In case your network/Internet connection is slow, you can test the speed using the Speedtest app.

Lots of content (especially pirated) and addons on Kodi do not work, or may come and go ... it is stuff from people who don't get paid and may not be constantly maintained, or hosted on poor sites.  It would be helpful to give examples of content/apps so that other people here can confirm.