Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coriander

remote for 1900 stopped working

remote for 1900 stopped working

have had this 1900 pro unit for a couple of months now without problems, but the remote has stopped working..  Checked the batteries.. new  over 1.5 volts.  tried repower in the unit.  tried moving the usb dongle to the other input.. no luck.. what can i do?

it's the kr41 air..   icon on top button shows a mouse pointer.  Tried the page up and vol+ and also vol-.. because the instructions i found were not consistent.   However there is no response from the remote at all..  no blue red green or white lights or indicators..  i suspect it just died.  batteries are ok.. tried reseating them etc...   Are any of the lights on  this remote supposed to work when any of the buttons are pressed?

On my KR41, the middle Blue LED lights up whenever you press a button ... even when the USB dongle is NOT plugged into the box.  It does sound like your remote has died if you batteries are good, installed in the correct orientation and you do not get any LED lights.

Personally, I do not use any of the remotes included with MyGica boxes. although the KR41 is an improvement over some others.  I suggest you buy a remote that will work better.