Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

djtomdabomb

KR-41 Air-Mouse Remote Blinking Red

My remote all of a sudden started to blink red, in the middle of the three dots at the top of the remote.

I tried changing batteries, tried pairing as suggested in other posts with no luck.

(It's the remote that came with my 1900 pro, air mouse with keyboard on flip side, the button to turn on air mouse has a picture of an arrow moving) 

Any ideas?

On 11/14/2017 at 4:39 AM, djtomdabomb said:

My remote all of a sudden started to blink red, in the middle of the three dots at the top of the remote.

I tried changing batteries, tried pairing as suggested in other posts with no luck.

(It's the remote that came with my 1900 pro, air mouse with keyboard on flip side, the button to turn on air mouse has a picture of an arrow moving) 

Any ideas?

Paired by pressing Vol+ and Page+ ?

Hello MyGica,

I purchased a 1910 model at canada computers. Android 5.1 twelve months ago or so. My KR-41 remote just has a red blinking light when I try to use it. I have changed the batteries. I have tried the USB dongle in both ports. I have tried removing the dongle and pairing by  holding volume + and page up then putting dongle back in still holding down those two buttons. It rapidly blinks red while doing this then finally stops after 2-3 minutes but still doesn’t work.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you,

Jennifer

28 minutes ago, CAH said:

Tried this. No change. Lights continue to blink. 

While pressing those two buttons, after about five seconds when you let go, are they rapidly blinking or just three quick blinks?

if it is not rapidly blinking, then you’re likely not pressing them both at once or for long enough. 

Please report back. 

The lights blink rapidly for 2-3 minutes then finally stop and it’s not paired

strange thing is I have 3 of these boxes. If I grab a dongle from either of the working boxes and use the remote it works without even trying to pair the dongles with the remote. It’s just the one dongle that’s useless now 

On 9/25/2018 at 10:26 PM, jenniferleduc said:

Oh and just curious why I posted my question in February and MyGica only replies now, and not even to my question but to someone else adding to my string?

I’m sorry your comment was missed. I wasn’t very active in February due to other projects. 

We certainly try to get to everything, but sometimes comments in other posts get missed.

for quick issues that don’t get answered quickly in a post, try creating a post specifically for your current problem. Alternatively, we also have our live chat support at mygica.tv as well as our toll free number in North America at 1-866-mygica8. 

And lastly, we have our wiki page over at wiki.mygica.tv which has helpful links on remotes etc. 

I believe I did create this post. But no reply. I inderstand you can’t get to all inquiries right away. 

I also have tried your wiki solutions to sync remote. The process the sync does not work. I know it’s not the remote itself because it works with my other MyGica dongles. It’s just the one dongle that won’t sync using the steps provided by MyGica 

I am having the same problem and have tried all recommendations of batteries and pairing. I can turn box off with remote but otherwise I just get rapid blinking red lights arhhh

also I see there’s no way to phone and talk to anyone I’m in Canada. I did try the 1866 number posted on here but not in service

On 10/2/2018 at 8:18 PM, MyGica Support said:

I’m shooting you a pm. 

41 minutes ago, Holly said:

I am having the same problem and have tried all recommendations of batteries and pairing. I can turn box off with remote but otherwise I just get rapid blinking red lights arhhh

also I see there’s no way to phone and talk to anyone I’m in Canada. I did try the 1866 number posted on here but not in service

Can anyone help