Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

r4m1

What is the latest update version?

What is the latest update version?

Ive just realised that my auto update does not work and when i click manual update it just sends me back to the previous screen.

I have manually updated to ver 1.20 that is found on the download section of the site but I'm under the impression a ver 1.3 or 1.4 exists? where can i find these files to maually update via usb?

Thanks

7 hours ago, wcs2229 said:

What is the "Build number" that is displayed in Settings->About->Status on your unit?

Thank you for your response

Before i manually updated it, the build number ended in 20161013 or something similar (i searched the forums at the time and found it was the original version of the device software) since i manually updated with the file from the 'downloads' section of the site, the build version is now "mygicaS905v1.20"

The auto update still doesn't function, and when I select manual update it just reverts me back to the previous screen. The only way i can update is to select the 'local update' option.

I have Build number MyGicaS905V1.30, so yours is an older version.  I bought 2 x ATV495PRO recently and both automatically updated during the initial setup wizard.  In the worst case, you could do a factory reset and start the initial setup wizard again.

I assume you downloaded the version dated March 24, 2017, which may be V1.20.  I doubt if there are any significant changes in V1.30 that would be worthwhile chasing after.