Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eclipse

MyGica ATV495x

MyGica ATV495x

Hi

I purchased a MyGica android box today, but have two problems:
1.  The AV cable supplied has female plugs instead of male plugs, therefore I can't connect it to my Samsung TV as my TV has female plugs.
2.  The AV cable is extremely short, which means the MyGica hangs down the back of the TV which isn't optimal.

Then there is the problem of the distance between the modem and the TV.  The modem is in the study, the TV is in the sitting room.  There is a distance of +-11m between the 2.  This means I either have to unplug the modem and set it up in the sitting room each time I want to use the MyGica, or I have to purchase another WiFi modem.  Neither is a good solution.

Please advise ASAP as I would like to use the MyGica and not have to return it to the store.

If you do not have the basic knowledge and/or facilities to connect the Android box to your TV, then I suggest you return the unit before going any further.

7 hours ago, wcs2229 said:

If you do not have the basic knowledge and/or facilities to connect the Android box to your TV, then I suggest you return the unit before going any further.

That is, without a doubt, the MOST stupid, inane thing i've read on a forum to date.
Thanks for your help.  Not.
FYI, I worked it out myself and installed it and downloaded certain software, but still found the mygica to fall substanially short of what i was told it could do.  It is very limiting.  For that reason, I returned it for a full refund.

You know, I could respond with a nasty comment but I won't.  You're very obviously a very unhappy, miserable specimen who doesn't have an ounce of niceness in them.  
I hope you find happiness one day, try being nice, it costs nothing and you'd be amazed at how your attitude will improve.
Have a lovely day.

(In response to your comment which you deleted  / edited which said 'thankfully, you won't be posting on this forum anymore.'.

This forum is here for a reason and that is to get help or give help and you eclipse where right with your reply to well you know who LOL!