Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edwins

ATV 1900PRO Bricked?

ATV 1900PRO Bricked?

Hi Everyone,

I had my 1900PRO for about 5 months now and its been working without issues. For the last couple of days I have been experiencing a problem with it not working at all. When I connect power to the device the green light in front is on immediately. The TV only shows "No Signal" The remote control does not seem to do anything and the power button also has no affect. I have tried to reset to factory settings by powering up the device and holding in the reset button for 15 seconds with a usb containing the latest image connected but that did not have any affect either. I also tried it without the USB connected but the device just does not respond at all. I also left the device off for 24 hours and tried everything again but to no avail. Any advice on how I can recover the box will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!!

On 12/6/2017 at 7:41 AM, Edwins said:

ATV 1900PRO Bricked?

Hi Everyone,

I had my 1900PRO for about 5 months now and its been working without issues. For the last couple of days I have been experiencing a problem with it not working at all. When I connect power to the device the green light in front is on immediately. The TV only shows "No Signal" The remote control does not seem to do anything and the power button also has no affect. I have tried to reset to factory settings by powering up the device and holding in the reset button for 15 seconds with a usb containing the latest image connected but that did not have any affect either. I also tried it without the USB connected but the device just does not respond at all. I also left the device off for 24 hours and tried everything again but to no avail. Any advice on how I can recover the box will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!!

Howzit,same problem with mine,did it a while back and I just left it on and it came right by itself....has just started same thing again today...totally unresponsive to remote,soft reset or hard reset. Would be great if anyone could share a solution for this nasty problem

On 8/27/2018 at 3:43 PM, Motorhead said:

Howzit,same problem with mine,did it a while back and I just left it on and it came right by itself....has just started same thing again today...totally unresponsive to remote,soft reset or hard reset. Would be great if anyone could share a solution for this nasty problem

"soft or hard reset". What do you mean? Is nothing showing on the screen?