Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LeQui

Firmware 6.0 not run with program VietNam UNO TV ?

I has take one ATV495 Pro with Firmware version 6.0 MARSHMALLOW anything run good but only Program UNO TV for Vietnamese can not run it look like Freezing ?

ATV495 Pro with firmware version 5.1 anything not problem . How can I fix it or How can I downgrade it to firmware 5.1 Marshmallow ?

2 hours ago, LeQui said:

I has take one ATV495 Pro with Firmware version 6.0 MARSHMALLOW anything run good but only Program UNO TV for Vietnamese can not run it look like Freezing ?

ATV495 Pro with firmware version 5.1 anything not problem . How can I fix it or How can I downgrade it to firmware 5.1 Marshmallow ?

Hi LeQui,

Im am not 100% sure which app this is. Can you send a link to it in your app market?

I think it may be a case of them not developing it to work with android 6.0, which most apps should just be able to do . Either way, I am curious about this and can try to look into it for you. 

Where can I get the download link and instructions to upgrade from lollipop to marshmallow for my brand new 495 pro. Not sure why it doesn’t come with android 6 or even 7 to be honest 

Hi Vernon,

The chipset on the pro is already a little older. You said this is brand new? Where did you purchase this from?

Unfortunately, the chipset maker does not provide the tools to upgrade this set to the newer operating system. We have to build this ourselves. We are working on it and if we can create a stable high functioning version of 6, we will add it in.

On 1/2/2018 at 8:10 AM, Vernon said:

Where can I get the download link and instructions to upgrade from lollipop to marshmallow for my brand new 495 pro. Not sure why it doesn’t come with android 6 or even 7 to be honest