Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iodien

Cannot get pass the Intro Screen with "Next" for the ATV1900PRO installation

Cannot get pass the Intro Screen with "Next" for the ATV1900PRO installation

Hi,

I bought the ATV1900PRO. Connected it with my LG SMART TV, plugged in the dongle. At the introduction screen, it says press “Next”. However, I cannot get pass this screen as I cannot get the “NEXT” pressed by clicking the 'Enter" button. When I try to press anything on the air remote, my TV smart screen rather activate, react and not the "Next" to move to the next screen of setup. Help please.

My mobile no.: +27827333773

MYGICA ATV1900PRO .jpg

MYGICA ATV1900PRO TV SCREEN.jpg

I PHONED THE LOCAL SHOP AN HE EXPLAINED HOW TO PAIR MOST REMOTES, i tried that , the remote started flashing very slow, than change to a very rapid flashing than slowed down again only to speed up , this when for several minutes, how do i know , music was playing and it toke about 6.00 mins for the song to finish , never did get a blue light-SO NEXT QUESTION WOULD BE HOW LONG DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS BEFORE YOU GET A BLUE LIGHT-JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I PURCHASE THIS ON SATURDAY, ITS NOW TUESDAY 3.OO PM LEAVING MY PLACE TO GO AND BUY LUNCH, BUILD MY STRENGTH UP-TRY THIS ONE MORE TIME, JUST COUIRISE HOW LONG DOES THIS TAKE BEFORE BLUE LIGHT COMES ON HALF DAY FULL DAY , GOING STOCK UP WITH FOOD-I CAN SEE RETURNING THIS FOR CREDIT SOON, BUY ANOTHER PRODUCT, FOR THE SAVINGS IS IT WORTH ALL THIS TROUBLE, SMART BUT NOT THAT SMART IF ITS THIS DIFFICULT TO SET UP, BEING RETIRED I CANNOT AFFORD TO HIRE A TECH PERSON, I GUESS SALES PERSON WAS RIGHT WHEN HE SAID HE COULD NOT SET IT UP, HAD TO HIRE SOMEONE