Sign in to follow this  
davidryan

What would be the best vpn for kodi?

What would be the best vpn for kodi?

I want to do streaming on my kodi box, one of friend recommend me to use VPN while using kodi, may be for security purpose. So any one who use VPN kindly suggest

Alright. First of all, Kodi isn't in its full glory these days owing to a chunk of varying reasons. Add-ons get down and back up faster than you can say "down." So you'll have to stay abreast with all of that geeky stuff. With that said, VPN is often cited as an integral part of Kodi setup when it's not. It's just there for added anonymity and/or security reasons and is optional. Still, if you'd like to get it, you can check out VPNs like Ivacy, Nord or Express. Ivacy is the cheaper of the lot atm with its current new year proposition that you can check out from the following link if you like

https://www.ivacy.com/lifetime-package

but again, I listed more options so you can decide for yourself. 

Edited by C1iff3mAll

There are several VPN providers that promise to give the best services which make it difficult for users like us what to choose. As I always need a VPN with Kodi and HideMyAss VPN is my pick. I have been using it for a long time and never faced any kind of issues with it. I would recommend you to give it a try at least.