Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gordmer

Weather Icon on launcher covering clock and a round blue arrow icon on left side off other screens!

Weather Icon on launcher covering clock and a round blue arrow icon on left side off other screens!

Brand new ATV 1900 pro I just bought running 5.1 has an annoying widget that covers the clock. Also a blue arrow icon on other screens. How do I get rid of this? Please do not tell me to manually update the software because when I try that, all I get in cannot find new version.

If I remember correctly the weather icon comes from location services being active. Turn it off and the icon goes away.

I get the download arrow sometimes also, still haven't figured out how to get rid of it other than reboot.

On 2/24/2018 at 10:48 PM, FudgeTech said:

If I remember correctly the weather icon comes from location services being active. Turn it off and the icon goes away.

I get the download arrow sometimes also, still haven't figured out how to get rid of it other than reboot.

This is actually the best way to get rid of this

@jagpinho -  sorry for the delay on posting back to this

We will have Android 7.1 available for the 1900P and 495P coming soon, and I know this won't have that issue.