Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FudgeTech

1900 Pro Garbled Audio

3 hours ago, nightcts said:

Android 7.1 to the 1900 PRO

Yes pleases PM me thank you in advance . 

Sent via PM

Hi guys,

I have to say the 7.1 beta update is awesome, I have been using it for almost a month and the crappy audio problem is gone! The new GUI also looks much better, just would have been nice if I could customise the homescreen. Performance wise my media player is faster.  On 5.1 kodi was a bit slow sometimes but on 7.1 it runs much faster, even buffering is much better. There is a option to install LibreElec aswell, its basicly Kodi running on Linux. You have the option to boot up with LibreElec then your box boots up directly to Kodi and is even more faster. I dont use it though because I am verry happy with kodi's performance on 7.1.

Thanks for the hard work for getting this update ready, so far its awesome!

19 hours ago, Die Skim said:

Hi guys,

I have to say the 7.1 beta update is awesome, I have been using it for almost a month and the crappy audio problem is gone! The new GUI also looks much better, just would have been nice if I could customise the homescreen. Performance wise my media player is faster.  On 5.1 kodi was a bit slow sometimes but on 7.1 it runs much faster, even buffering is much better. There is a option to install LibreElec aswell, its basicly Kodi running on Linux. You have the option to boot up with LibreElec then your box boots up directly to Kodi and is even more faster. I dont use it though because I am verry happy with kodi's performance on 7.1.

Thanks for the hard work for getting this update ready, so far its awesome!

Great to hear
Appreciate the feedback and thanks for testing it.

I think we will make 7.1 Public to everyone for the 1900 PRO and 495 PRO next week
Both units will have they're own FW

The HDMI issue is the only thing still happening on latest 7.1. Lollipop didn't have the issue do you think  it might be an Android driver issue?

Otherwise I certainly give it a big thumbs up! It's like my 1900Pro is a brand-new  box . Runs better than ever, love it, great work to the Mygica team!

On 7/26/2018 at 8:45 PM, FudgeTech said:

The HDMI issue is the only thing still happening on latest 7.1. Lollipop didn't have the issue do you think  it might be an Android driver issue?

Otherwise I certainly give it a big thumbs up! It's like my 1900Pro is a brand-new  box . Runs better than ever, love it, great work to the Mygica team!

We think it is an HDCP issue, as we're not able to transfer the HDCP keys onto 7.1
So this might be causing an HDMI Issue.

This is something we're working on though.
I will make 7.1 public soon for everyone to use, just fixing some minor details

On 7/31/2018 at 12:10 PM, Justin said:

We think it is an HDCP issue, as we're not able to transfer the HDCP keys onto 7.1

Hi Justin,

I also have a 1900 PRO. Can you please PM me the details to test out 7.1 as well?? 

Thanks in advance!

On 7/31/2018 at 6:10 PM, Justin said:

any news on when 7.1 will come out

Hi Guys, I've been searcing MyGica 1900 pro sound issues for weeks and just saw this post now. Has there really been no firmware announcement yet? 

My audio sounds like Satan when a Kiss record is played backwards :) doesn't matter what app, HDMI cable or sound setting is used (understanding now that it's the chipset). 

I just cut my cable and really need to get this working

- Mike

P. S.  Happy to Beta test anything 

On 3/7/2019 at 7:38 PM, Mike_Fid said:

Hi Guys, I've been searcing MyGica 1900 pro sound issues for weeks and just saw this post now. Has there really been no firmware announcement yet? 

My audio sounds like Satan when a Kiss record is played backwards :) doesn't matter what app, HDMI cable or sound setting is used (understanding now that it's the chipset). 

I just cut my cable and really need to get this working

- Mike

P. S.  Happy to Beta test anything 

Sure, it was released recently; 

http://mygicasupport.com/index.php?/files/category/2-atv-1900pro/