Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fuzzywuzzy

Air Mouse Remote not Working Properly

Air Mouse Remote not Working Properly

My Remote does not seem to be working properly. The Air Mouse function does not work. When I press for mouse the only way to move the mouse is with the directional Arrow Buttons on the remote (which is very slow).  I cannot just wave the remote and the mouse moves like a normal air mouse.  All other functions seem to work fine.   I've tried pairing the mouse. Tried plugin the USB in the other port. Tried removing the batteries.  Can't seem to make the mouse move like a normal air mouse.  Only works with directional arrows on the remote.  Please help

No worries, I was not aware at one point that the remote buttons will only work if you click when the top or bottom is facing up

ATV 1900 Pro remote not working:

Please advise what could be wrong, my air mouse stop to work, just bought the ATV1900Pro, today.

Done the set up, tHE AIR mouse was slow, however in the process to log in on Showmax, the remote stop to work, apart for power up and down. With  the power-up of the devise, it got  stuck with the first set up screen, not able to go to the "Next' promp.

The the remote just flashes red all the time, if any button is pressed.

Powered down &  up, batteries, changed usb ports, even went through the pairing, routine, pressing vol+ and Page +, with usb not connected even with usb inserted, the Led stay to flash fast, red, Should I get a blue light as mentioned on successful pairing?

Do The devise got different color codes and flashing rate if so what does mean.

Got very frustrated as we could not watch anything. Consider to return, and look for something else.

On 2/6/2018 at 1:38 PM, Paul Viljoen said:

ATV 1900 Pro remote not working:

Please advise what could be wrong, my air mouse stop to work, just bought the ATV1900Pro, today.

Done the set up, tHE AIR mouse was slow, however in the process to log in on Showmax, the remote stop to work, apart for power up and down. With  the power-up of the devise, it got  stuck with the first set up screen, not able to go to the "Next' promp.

The the remote just flashes red all the time, if any button is pressed.

Powered down &  up, batteries, changed usb ports, even went through the pairing, routine, pressing vol+ and Page +, with usb not connected even with usb inserted, the Led stay to flash fast, red, Should I get a blue light as mentioned on successful pairing?

Do The devise got different color codes and flashing rate if so what does mean.

Got very frustrated as we could not watch anything. Consider to return, and look for something else.

Sounds like you need to re-pair the remote
Info can be found here

http://wiki.mygica.tv/index.php?title=Kr41-RemotePair

Is it possible to use an air mouse, e.g. the MyGica KR303 or the Rii 2.4GHz wireless air mouse, with the ATV329X model? It came with the Mygica KR41 Remote and it works, but I'm considering buying an air mouse.

Thanks in advance. 

On 6/15/2018 at 10:57 AM, JEFF_1 said:

Is it possible to use an air mouse, e.g. the MyGica KR303 or the Rii 2.4GHz wireless air mouse, with the ATV329X model? It came with the Mygica KR41 Remote and it works, but I'm considering buying an air mouse.

Thanks in advance. 

KR303/KR301/KR41 Air these will work like charm with your ATV329X.

On 5/27/2018 at 7:33 PM, CRiley said:

I am having same troubles, had another Gica and no problems like this the only button that works is the on/off

that means your remote cannot see the dongle, make sure your USB dongle is connected to your box, and if still not working then pair it. 

http://wiki.mygica.tv/index.php?title=Kr41-RemotePair