Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David Yapp

mygica495x rca video output problem

mygica495x rca video output problem

Hi Guys, I cannot seem to find anywhere in display settings in the menu of the 495x to turn the rca video output on. The hdmi works fine but I need both video outputs working simultaneously. Please can someone help. Thx Dave

You need to unhook the HDMI and hookup the RCA Adaptor and then turn the unit on, it should switch by itself. 

To Clarify you can not use both connection same time, due to picture quality difference.  Also, alot of Apps are not supported anymore with 480i/480p Quality, the minimum requirement is 720p.

thanks for the help. Set the 495x to 480p. Then disconnected the hdmi. powered down. Waited 20secs and then powered back up. Not even a flicker. Checked the screen on my other media player to be sure its functioning and it comes on straight away. It seems like this output is literally switched off.

On 2/7/2018 at 1:13 AM, David Yapp said:

thanks for the help. Set the 495x to 480p. Then disconnected the hdmi. powered down. Waited 20secs and then powered back up. Not even a flicker. Checked the screen on my other media player to be sure its functioning and it comes on straight away. It seems like this output is literally switched off.

You cannot use the RCA and HDMI at the same time
Only one at a time.

Also, 480P is not supported on RCA only 480i

Try connecting just the RCA and remove HDMI, then doing a full power reboot
It should connect after this.