Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CrisBernas

ATV582 Remote Control not works

Hello, I have an ATV582 and the remote control stopped working, only the power button works, in the other keys it does not emit infrared signal (verified using the cell phone camera).
I put new battery and remains the same.
This happened after the remote control remained for a long time without the battery.

On the side of the power key it does not have a numeric keypad, only basic controls (up, down, left and right, volume +/-, play stop etc.) do not have an identification code.

Thanks.

25 minutes ago, CrisBernas said:

Hello, I have an ATV582 and the remote control stopped working, only the power button works, in the other keys it does not emit infrared signal (verified using the cell phone camera).
I put new battery and remains the same.
This happened after the remote control remained for a long time without the battery.

On the side of the power key it does not have a numeric keypad, only basic controls (up, down, left and right, volume +/-, play stop etc.) do not have an identification code.

Thanks.

When finding a video I realized that I had forgotten to connect the USB receiver of the remote control. (I used a keyboard with wireless mouse).
Sorry for the inconvenience