Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Waterfella

Set Up

Set Up

Hello,

I recently purchased the mygica ATV 495 Pro and maybe I'm just not as smart as I think I am but I'm having a lot of issues.

Once started it did not run a set up wizard at all, so I had to manually connect everything. Once I did that I tried testing out Netflix and it seems to be the version best used for touch screen.

Having figured out I need to use the mouse to select things I still cannot get it to work just using the arrows and ok button. After messing around with the remote and replacing the batteries it seems to work better.

Is there a firmware update available to download? Different apps that aren't just using apps designed for touch? Updates or different versions to Kodi, Netflix, Google Play store etc. It all seems to be touch optimized and frankly I bought a box to not use an awkward IR mouse on my tv.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On 2/8/2018 at 7:40 PM, Waterfella said:

Set Up

Hello,

I recently purchased the mygica ATV 495 Pro and maybe I'm just not as smart as I think I am but I'm having a lot of issues.

Once started it did not run a set up wizard at all, so I had to manually connect everything. Once I did that I tried testing out Netflix and it seems to be the version best used for touch screen.

Having figured out I need to use the mouse to select things I still cannot get it to work just using the arrows and ok button. After messing around with the remote and replacing the batteries it seems to work better.

Is there a firmware update available to download? Different apps that aren't just using apps designed for touch? Updates or different versions to Kodi, Netflix, Google Play store etc. It all seems to be touch optimized and frankly I bought a box to not use an awkward IR mouse on my tv.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Most apps from the Google Play Store are made for touch screen devices.