Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ricardo Jardim

The box freezes after the Lollipop screen

I've purchased this box in Canada in june  2017, but only now I had the chance to start using it. I live in Brazil and my English is not as natural for me as it may be for you guys that, hopefully will try to help me - I apologise beforehand if I, by any chance, write  something that sounds weird... 

Unfortunately, after I did all the inicial setup, it started freezing after the Lollipop screen and that prevents  me from getting back to the home screen. It happens 90% of the time and sometimes it only works again after I turn  it off and restart after a long time.

Any sugestion? Is this a firmware problem?  Anything I can do in the few occasions when the box answers to the RC? I'd really appreciate and thank you in advance for any 

On 2/11/2018 at 8:54 AM, Ricardo Jardim said:

I've purchased this box in Canada in june  2017, but only now I had the chance to start using it. I live in Brazil and my English is not as natural for me as it may be for you guys that, hopefully will try to help me - I apologise beforehand if I, by any chance, write  something that sounds weird... 

Unfortunately, after I did all the inicial setup, it started freezing after the Lollipop screen and that prevents  me from getting back to the home screen. It happens 90% of the time and sometimes it only works again after I turn  it off and restart after a long time.

Any sugestion? Is this a firmware problem?  Anything I can do in the few occasions when the box answers to the RC? I'd really appreciate and thank you in advance for any 

Have you tried re installing the firmware?

I did install the  March firmware but it just doesn't work.   There is nothing else that I can do myself.  I was thinking about mailing it to the manufacturer for their review/repair.  Could you please send me the e-mail address  of the services division, so I could discuss the issue with them?

Thank you!

Ricardo

On 6/16/2018 at 8:33 PM, Ricardo Jardim said:

I did install the  March firmware but it just doesn't work.   There is nothing else that I can do myself.  I was thinking about mailing it to the manufacturer for their review/repair.  Could you please send me the e-mail address  of the services division, so I could discuss the issue with them?

Thank you!

Ricardo

With respect to warranty period, create an RMA Request via http://help.mygica.tv and our repair centre can fix it.