Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hxman

MyGica ATV329X after firmware update issues

I have updated my ATV329X with the update file MyGica_ATV195X_ATV329X_WV_6.0 posted in  on this site, and my  Build number now shows as  MyGicaS905X-2 V2.00    How I  can restore it back to original?  I have tried to restore back to factory setting  and that did not resolve the issue.  Any ideas?

The file you updated to is the correct file, both the ATV 195X and the 329X have the same "chipset" as they are both S905X - what is different about the two units is one is a stick for behind the TV and one is a Set Top Box, and some chipset non related spec differences like remote control and RAM memory,  hope this helps.

On 2/17/2018 at 6:44 PM, hxman said:

I have updated my ATV329X with the update file MyGica_ATV195X_ATV329X_WV_6.0 posted in  on this site, and my  Build number now shows as  MyGicaS905X-2 V2.00    How I  can restore it back to original?  I have tried to restore back to factory setting  and that did not resolve the issue.  Any ideas?

What is the reason for wanting to restore back to original?

The Firmware you installed is for your 329x

Всем привет! Сегодня 03.12.2018 на приставку пришло новое обновление. Вопрос: какие именно изменения были внесены, особенно что касается решения проблем с дистанционным управлением. Система пишет вкратце, какие общие изменения были внесены в обновление, но хотелось бы подробнее узнать. Потому что стоит вопрос обновляться или нет.  Сколько дополнительной памяти приставки займет установка обновления? Версия андроид изменится с android 7 до более высокой или нет? Может, кто-то уже обновился. Не были ли замечены какие-нибудь проблемы после обновления. Стоит обновляться или нет?

3 minutes ago, Danil said:

Всем привет! Сегодня 03.12.2018 на приставку пришло новое обновление. Вопрос: какие именно изменения были внесены, особенно что касается решения проблем с дистанционным управлением. Система пишет вкратце, какие общие изменения были внесены в обновление, но хотелось бы подробнее узнать. Потому что стоит вопрос обновляться или нет.  Сколько дополнительной памяти приставки займет установка обновления? Версия андроид изменится с android 7 до более высокой или нет? Может, кто-то уже обновился. Не были ли замечены какие-нибудь проблемы после обновления. Стоит обновляться или нет?

В дополнение. Файл обновления носит название: last_PR20180827.img.  Размер файла: 672 Mb.  Кто-нибудь обновлялся?