Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WernerGertse

Google Playstore Certified

Am sorry guys

We will try to find a work around but I cannot guarantee anything.

Personally I have never seen an OTT company go to so many lengths to protect their content.
First it was issue with rooted devices, which is common.
But this is the first time I have seen a company block non certified devices.

On 2/23/2018 at 10:35 PM, Wynand82 said:

Just got mine to work. Disabled auto updates. Then downloaded apptoide, very much the same as playstore, differance is you can select which version of the app you want to download and install. 1.42.6 works perfectly.

For anybody still having this issue, do this. It worked for Wynand and it worked for me. But I must say that I haven’t used it in a while. And remember to disable your auto updates.

Just got mine to work. Disabled auto updates. Then downloaded apptoide, very much the same as playstore, differance is you can select which version of the app you want to download and install. 1.42.6 works perfectly.

For anybody still having this issue, do this. It worked for Wynand and it worked for me. But I must say that I haven’t used it in a while. And remember to disable your auto updates.