Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

piolamaro

HD Cap X - size and storage problem

hi, i buy the MyGica HD Cap X and i have a few important problems

1 - the files size

when the files reach 2GB, it is automatically cut and a new file is created. that cuts my recordings every 15 minutes and prevents me from reproducing the entire video.
THE QUESTION IS IF THERE IS A WAY FOR THE MAXIMUM SIZE OF THE VIDEOS WOULD BE 8GB (for example) AND NOT 2GB ?

2- the USB hard disk

I tried 3 pendrives (8GB, 16GB and 16GB) and only 1 (8GB) is recognized by the HD Cap X
THE QUESTION IS WHAT KIND OF STORAGE DEVICES CAN BE USED ? TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE MAXIMUM SPACE AND THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF FILE SYSTEMS (NTFS, FAT32, exFAT32)

I hope you help me. Sorry for my English, I'm from Argentina

On 2/24/2018 at 12:28 PM, piolamaro said:

hi, i buy the MyGica HD Cap X and i have a few important problems

1 - the files size

when the files reach 2GB, it is automatically cut and a new file is created. that cuts my recordings every 15 minutes and prevents me from reproducing the entire video.
THE QUESTION IS IF THERE IS A WAY FOR THE MAXIMUM SIZE OF THE VIDEOS WOULD BE 8GB (for example) AND NOT 2GB ?

2- the USB hard disk

I tried 3 pendrives (8GB, 16GB and 16GB) and only 1 (8GB) is recognized by the HD Cap X
THE QUESTION IS WHAT KIND OF STORAGE DEVICES CAN BE USED ? TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE MAXIMUM SPACE AND THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF FILE SYSTEMS (NTFS, FAT32, exFAT32)

I hope you help me. Sorry for my English, I'm from Argentina

You must format the USBs to NTFS
You can format that them by plugging them into any Windows PC.

As FAT32 and exFAT32 both have maximum file sizes of 2GB