Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MadCat

DSTV Now - Device Certification Unspecified?!?

Please help. The latest DSTV Now app is complaining my MyGica ATV585 has a uncertified Google Play Store/Services and doesn't allow us to watch streaming content anymore. I reverted to the previous version of DSTV Now and its working for now, however if this is going to be a problem in the future how do we go about getting our MyGica ATV585 boxes certified? Googles Help page says we need too contact the manufacturers in this case that would be MyGica.

On 2/27/2018 at 1:27 PM, MadCat said:

Please help. The latest DSTV Now app is complaining my MyGica ATV585 has a uncertified Google Play Store/Services and doesn't allow us to watch streaming content anymore. I reverted to the previous version of DSTV Now and its working for now, however if this is going to be a problem in the future how do we go about getting our MyGica ATV585 boxes certified? Googles Help page says we need too contact the manufacturers in this case that would be MyGica.

Getting the 585 certified by Google is never going to happen.

This has been explained already many times by me on other threads on this forum.

Please continue to use the previous version, as that is the last working version of DSTV