Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rinaldo

MYgica Atv495x

On 3/3/2018 at 5:44 AM, Rinaldo said:

MYgica Atv495x

How do i fix this problem need help please

MOV_1584.mp4

I watched the video, but do not fully understand what the issue is?

2 hours ago, Rinaldo said:

The device just restarts repeatedly 

When you plug in the power, hold down the power button on the box for about 20 seconds

See if you can go into the Android Recovery Screen.

If you can, then load this new Firmware to the box
It should fix the issue you're having

Hi All, 

Is this the new firmware for the 495x? I recently upgraded the firmware (I'm a newbie when it comes to this) but have noticed that the unit has difficulty trying to connect to the wifi. My phone has full wifi signal but the 495x barely has one bar. Not quite sure what to do in this instance. 

19 hours ago, Dman83 said:

Hi All, 

Is this the new firmware for the 495x? I recently upgraded the firmware (I'm a newbie when it comes to this) but have noticed that the unit has difficulty trying to connect to the wifi. My phone has full wifi signal but the 495x barely has one bar. Not quite sure what to do in this instance. 

Did this happen before?

Hi Justin, 

It's never happened before. I used to have the unit connected via LAN cable, but then bought the 1900 for my lounge area and moved the 495x to my bedroom, and connect it via wifi. Ever since the update, I barely have good wifi connectivity. I've also changed the router settings to channel 6 which has made a slight increase in signal strength. So confusing as my phone has great wifi signal in my bedroom. 

On 3/13/2018 at 4:21 PM, Dman83 said:

Hi Justin, 

It's never happened before. I used to have the unit connected via LAN cable, but then bought the 1900 for my lounge area and moved the 495x to my bedroom, and connect it via wifi. Ever since the update, I barely have good wifi connectivity. I've also changed the router settings to channel 6 which has made a slight increase in signal strength. So confusing as my phone has great wifi signal in my bedroom. 

If you swap out the 495x with the 1900 in its place, do you still have the same WiFi issues?