Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mel SA

ATV 1900 pro not working

ATV 1900 pro not working

MyGica worked fine up till about a week ago.  It wouldnt switch on evem though the the light is on and green.  I used the reset button and it worked.  Today I came home same problem.  It wouldnt switch on it does not connect to my tv.  I pressed the reset but it is unresponsive

On 3/13/2018 at 12:59 PM, Mel SA said:

ATV 1900 pro not working

MyGica worked fine up till about a week ago.  It wouldnt switch on evem though the the light is on and green.  I used the reset button and it worked.  Today I came home same problem.  It wouldnt switch on it does not connect to my tv.  I pressed the reset but it is unresponsive

Have you tried a different TV?

Have you tried a different HDMI cable?

I have the same issue. Darn box wont even start up anymore. Green light, flashing amber network light and the red led from the spdif port.  My box is 8 months old.

Unplugging and plugging back the power does not work on my box. Flashed the latest firmware and the problem is the same. The box will only switch on for about 30 seconds and then goes off. Then you have to unplug the power and wait for about 20 minutes and then switches on for about 30 seconds. Other than that the box is pretty mucj dead.