Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MarkFreebs

WiFi slow

WiFi slow

My Migica 585 is connected to my Router via Wifi. I'm only getting download speeds of around 2.5Mbps. My connection is 40Mbps. If I connect it via ethernet I get the full speed. I cannot run it via ethernet as my router is too far away.  Both my phone and MacBook when in the same vicinity as the MyGica run at full speed. I even tried moving it closer to the router to test via ether net and wifi, but I get the same result

All my other devices are connecting at full speed over wifi, but the MyGica 585 is not.

I'm running the latest firmware, Its on auto-update, but its still running KitKat.

Please help, I've tried it a few times but its always slow.

On 3/15/2018 at 1:52 PM, MarkFreebs said:

WiFi slow

My Migica 585 is connected to my Router via Wifi. I'm only getting download speeds of around 2.5Mbps. My connection is 40Mbps. If I connect it via ethernet I get the full speed. I cannot run it via ethernet as my router is too far away.  Both my phone and MacBook when in the same vicinity as the MyGica run at full speed. I even tried moving it closer to the router to test via ether net and wifi, but I get the same result

All my other devices are connecting at full speed over wifi, but the MyGica 585 is not.

I'm running the latest firmware, Its on auto-update, but its still running KitKat.

Please help, I've tried it a few times but its always slow.

Are you able to change the Wifi channel setting on your router to a different one?