Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andre1981

Need help just bought a TV box

Hi I just purchased a 1900,it works on all my televisions except my main TV which is a 65 inch 4k UHD, any advice would be appreciated, it boots and then goes black

On 3/22/2018 at 10:35 AM, Andre1981 said:

Hi I just purchased a 1900,it works on all my televisions except my main TV which is a 65 inch 4k UHD, any advice would be appreciated, it boots and then goes black

What do you have the Display Resolution Settings set to on your box?

Auto or Manual?

On 4/1/2018 at 3:15 PM, Andre1981 said:

hi Justin

Thanks for your reply,so apparently it was my tv,bought a new tv and it works,jvc seems to be the problem

Thanks for letting us know

So everything works now?

hi,yes works perfectly,

could u maybe give me some more info on the HD bay,i have added a 1.5Tb HD

Is there a way that i can "swap internal hard drives so that the new 1.5Tb can be seen as primary

I mostly use showbox,showmax etc for streaming but i like to download it prior to watching,no fibre in our area yet

Is this possible?

What im doing now is transferring the file from internal to "external" and watching it through file viewer,is there a easier way?

Thanks so much,i own 3 mygica 1900 now,and never been happier

Hi Andre1981,

You can use your 1.5T Harddrive with this 1900pro, remember that you make sure you format the HD to NTFS. You can not merge the hard drive since OS 5.1 does not have any way to merge the HD with your internal Storage.

On 5/5/2018 at 6:31 PM, Alberta Girl said:

We just bought the 1900 Pro......how do you find apps for like soaps and radio station for country music

Am not sure about soaps

But you can find like every radio station across Canada by installing the 

Radio Player Canada app, from the Play Store

On 5/5/2018 at 6:31 PM, Alberta Girl said:

We just bought the 1900 Pro......how do you find apps for like soaps and radio station for country music

Hi there,

There are tons of great apps for all languages.

Here is a list of apps that I use for tv and music;

-Crackle- Free to use and lots of content

-Netflix- The main big one for movies and TV, This is a subscription based service though, like the next couple

-Amazon Prime Video - While it is a subscription service, it is included with your Amazon prime service, so if you already order from amazon using prime, try out the app at no additional cost.

-Hulu (if you're in the usa) Great for catching up on recently aired shows.

-Sling - (usa) if you want your live channels, this is the best route.

-Google music, apple music, spotify and others mostly have free options after you sign up. The only drawback of the free options with these music streaming sites is that you sometimes hear ads in some, and you cant download the music for offline listening to unless you pay monthly. This free service works great for MyGica boxes though because you can just leave it playing like a radio.

Another tip is that these boxes can be paired with sonos systems and other bluetooth speakers. You can pair the bluetooth for listening to music in a different room.