Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

quintus

playstore

playstore

Can anyone help. Have dstv app on my tv box but keeps on telling me the play store is not certified. Can not live stream dstv. Realy not happy. Worked fine got back home poof does not work no more. Please help

So my tv box was a waist of almost 2 grand that canot do what i need it to do. Will there not be a software update to fix the problem..?

I wouldn't count on it. This is just another problem that surfaces after you have bought the device. First was the DTS and Dolby sounds not working (see the board - this issue is unresolved after a year).

Now the device is not google certified because of a "hardware / os issue".

The answer on the board was that they will bring out new devices to address this issue - which is useless for me.

So i followed the advice of a couple of other people on the board - Ditched the mygica and went appletv.

However i don't think this will resolve your issue of the DSTV Now app as it is in't available on the Apple App Store either - Only via airplay at the moment - Although they are working on developing an app...

The point is unless the mygica devices magically get Google Certification, DSTV Now App won't work