GeneralT001

MyGica Share - Where Is It?

MyGica Share - Where Is It?

Hi,

Is this the App that will allow me to stream data from my PC (Win 10)?

I cannot find the App on the Google store....where is it available?

If you own the 495 PRO HDR it will be installed on the device already.

If you are not sure how to use it, just open it on the MyGica, and follow the instructions. You will find the MyGica share app in your "applications" list. If it is not there, then it will be called e-share.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I did find the e-share and set it up on my computer. After selecting "mirror" I do see the computer screen on the TV but if I try and click on something it doesn't do anything?

For example, if I try to open Windows Explorer (to look for a folder) by moving the arrow to the folder and double clicking (or single clicking) nothing happens - its as if the screen is frozen, although the arrow does respond to the direction buttons on the controller.

Any idea how to solve this?

I think this is what is happening:

You are trying to control the computer remotely through the program, but this isnt what its designed for. Mirroring the screen of your pc to the tv still requires you to use your mouse for your pc. Again, this is not a remote connection like teamviewer, splashtop or logmein. The purpose of mirroring is simply to show what is on the screen onto the tv. The remote curser still shows on the screen, because you are running Android on the box and you are moving the curser around. This is the same for all apps, even ones that don;t have curser support.

One thing you can do, is if the pc is nearby the tv, then once the app is running and is mirrored, plug the mygica remote dongle into your pc, and use it as your mouse.

On 3/29/2018 at 6:22 PM, GeneralT001 said:

Ah, ok.

I get it. Thanks.

So I just start whatever I want to watch on the PC and mirror it on the TV.

Cheers

That is correct