Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andrew James

Terrarium tv

Terrarium tv

Hello I just received my 495 pro HDR. I’m findind that this system is really slow and crashing. I also have an older 495 that I use terrarium on with no issues. On my new box I can not get terrarium tv to work. Installed then ask security question then the screen goes black and crashes.  Does this box need to update the firmware? What version should be on this box???

6 hours ago, Andrew James said:

Terrarium tv

Hello I just received my 495 pro HDR. I’m findind that this system is really slow and crashing. I also have an older 495 that I use terrarium on with no issues. On my new box I can not get terrarium tv to work. Installed then ask security question then the screen goes black and crashes.  Does this box need to update the firmware? What version should be on this box???

While its tough to comment on apps that contain the content that this one does, I did a quick google search for what you said and it turns out this is not an issue with our boxes. The reason it may be working on one but not the other is likely due to android version differences.

I’m having the same issue 

I thought it might be the OS but no 

i tried a difffenr android box with no issue

what I also noticed is that this box is really choppy and the remote doesn’t always work 

I have the older atv 495 pro and it works perfectly 

I really wish MyGica could figure this one out 

it’s definitely a hardware issue 

Firmware 6.0 & 7.1.2 isn't stable on this device.  Needs some work, crashes and choppy at times.

Is there a 5.1.1 firmware available for this model?

Thanks

I have also loaded Terrarium TV latest version. It opens on my ATX495 , but then crash/close after about 5 seconds and return to my home screen. It works fine on my little X96 box.