Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carno

Mygica ATV1960 blank

Mygica ATV1960 blank

Hi

I bought  mygica atv1960 about 3 months ago and was working fine.

Now all of the sudden the box went blank. I try to do a factory reset, but with no success.

The firmware that was on the box is Android 6.0.1. 

Please assist on this matter.

Thanks

Carno

Mmmm i've have mine atv1960 since fabruary and in march it remore control (KR303) literally dies and nobody gives mena solution here or writing about 10 emails to MyGica in China. Im starting to think that MyGica is a fraude. Wish you luck on yours.

21 hours ago, obi wan kenobi said:

Mmmm i've have mine atv1960 since fabruary and in march it remore control (KR303) literally dies and nobody gives mena solution here or writing about 10 emails to MyGica in China. Im starting to think that MyGica is a fraude. Wish you luck on yours.

Where are you located?

And where did you purchase it from?

We haven't started selling 1960 in North America ourselves, so am not sure where people are getting these units

On 4/4/2018 at 4:37 PM, Carno said:

Mygica ATV1960 blank

Hi

I bought  mygica atv1960 about 3 months ago and was working fine.

Now all of the sudden the box went blank. I try to do a factory reset, but with no success.

The firmware that was on the box is Android 6.0.1. 

Please assist on this matter.

Thanks

Carno

Where are you located?

And where did you purchase it from?

We haven't started selling 1960 in North America ourselves, so am not sure where people are getting these units

Hi Justin

Thanks for your response.

I'm located in South Africa and I purchased it from a retail store called Incredible Connection.

Carno

My 1800e just died and I am looking to replace it with another MyGica product and have been looking at the 1960.  Can anyone post an availability date as to when this item will become available in CANADA?
Many thanks in advance....

On 4/18/2018 at 10:23 AM, RYCBAR said:

My 1800e just died and I am looking to replace it with another MyGica product and have been looking at the 1960.  Can anyone post an availability date as to when this item will become available in CANADA?
Many thanks in advance....

It will be available at Best Buy in June or July

On 4/8/2018 at 2:27 PM, Carno said:

Hi Justin

Thanks for your response.

I'm located in South Africa and I purchased it from a retail store called Incredible Connection.

Carno

I would take it back to this store for warranty.

Hi Justin it could also be your resolution settings if you’ve changed them at all it effects the box allot I had to unplug use a older led tv reset to non hdr resolution then  reset it up on my newer tv