Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help!!! Un-brick Mygica ATV 1800e box

Hey Folks, I am seeking assistant on how to unbrick a mygica ATV 1800e box. I was trying to factory rest set my box and all I see was a blank screen and red light on the box. No matter how I try to reset it. I still see the red light. I am asking for your help please....... :(

IMG_20180418_181908.jpg

IMG_20180418_181757.jpg

On 4/18/2018 at 7:23 PM, Marcuss said:

Help!!! Un-brick Mygica ATV 1800e box

Hey Folks, I am seeking assistant on how to unbrick a mygica ATV 1800e box. I was trying to factory rest set my box and all I see was a blank screen and red light on the box. No matter how I try to reset it. I still see the red light. I am asking for your help please....... :(

IMG_20180418_181908.jpg

IMG_20180418_181757.jpg

Have you tried this?

Our factory never provided us with Burning IMG file that is why your burning software giving you Parsing error. 

and usually when S802/S805 from MyGica gets stuck on Red light means you burnt something important, like HDMI or power source to bring juice for HDMI. That means even if you try to get the file you cannot load it cause it did not detect your box.

If there was a way I am sure we would make a video to help you guys out.

--- Tip -----

If you are able to detect your box via Burning Software then create your SD card as recovery and load your file.

Thanks and what if what you say to try don't work out? What is the alternative? It seem my box is done for....... 😓😓😓😓