Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RYCBAR

1960 release date

1960 release date

I have searched the forums and it appears that this query is not new but still remains unanswered.

My 1800e finally died and I would like to purchase a new MyGica that hopefully has a newer OS than 5.1 but also has the future built into it and that model appears to be the 1960.  It also appears that this model is not yet available in CANADA so my question is, when will it become available (if ever)?  I have noticed that one can be purchased online but I would truly prefer a brick and mortar location.

Any advice or direction is appreciated. 

On 4/19/2018 at 8:58 AM, RYCBAR said:

1960 release date

I have searched the forums and it appears that this query is not new but still remains unanswered.

My 1800e finally died and I would like to purchase a new MyGica that hopefully has a newer OS than 5.1 but also has the future built into it and that model appears to be the 1960.  It also appears that this model is not yet available in CANADA so my question is, when will it become available (if ever)?  I have noticed that one can be purchased online but I would truly prefer a brick and mortar location.

Any advice or direction is appreciated. 

It will be available at Best Buy in June or July

And will come with Android 7,1

We just shipped out 1960s to Best Buy last week here in Canada

So they should be available at Best Buy soon.