Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zahirmomin

No mouse add on with new update 7.1

Hi I updated new firmware of 7.1 for ATV 495 Pro HDR box to solve remote mouse issue and I notice there is no remote option for allowing a 3rd party mobile remote. I searched all the options within MyGica box but did not see it. MyGica Share Remote is only useful when we open the MyGica share application and connect with mobile MyGica remote.  This is not good if you loose physical remote or break it.  No option to control remote from mobile in that case.  Am I missing anything? Please help.

On 4/28/2018 at 5:23 PM, zahirmomin said:

Hi I updated new firmware of 7.1 for ATV 495 Pro HDR box to solve remote mouse issue and I notice there is no remote option for allowing a 3rd party mobile remote. I searched all the options within MyGica box but did not see it. MyGica Share Remote is only useful when we open the MyGica share application and connect with mobile MyGica remote.  This is not good if you loose physical remote or break it.  No option to control remote from mobile in that case.  Am I missing anything? Please help.

The MyGica Share remote is 1 option to use Mobile Remote
The use of a Mobile Remote is built into the OS by default, so there is no need to turn it on/off

These are 2 other options

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cetusplay.remotephone&hl=en_CA

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rcclient.RemoteIME&hl=en

On 5/2/2018 at 3:31 PM, zahirmomin said:

Thanks for your help Justin.  The Cetusplay remote works good.  I had IME Remote but it did not detect or connect the MyGica box by IP address.

Good to here

Cetus Play is more current and gets updated

They haven't updated Remote IME in a few years now