Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arno

Slow Response on device

Slow Response on device

If someone could assist .... i have bought a ATV495x the device is quite nice but there is one major issue with it. It is so slow to operate  the UI is slow the remote response is slow everything seems up to date.

My friend bought a intellibox for half the price and everything responds so fast on it the UI is fast the remote response is fast . Please tell me what i should do to fix this please!

Hi Arno

I also find the device slow to respond, I've considered upgrading the firmware to 7.1 which is available in the downloads section of this site. Have you given it a shot as yet? If so, what is your experience with the slowness after the upgrade? Better at all? 

Let me know

Thanks

On 5/29/2018 at 8:11 AM, phatfossil said:

Hi Arno

I also find the device slow to respond, I've considered upgrading the firmware to 7.1 which is available in the downloads section of this site. Have you given it a shot as yet? If so, what is your experience with the slowness after the upgrade? Better at all? 

Let me know

Thanks

do a factory reset after you did your updates, it could be that less space on the box. or requires a factory reset. then test it again and write how much faster it got.