Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Firmware update fail?

Hi, I´m trying to install this firmware, the last I found here in the support zone: hdcap 最新firmware.img

I used this method found in this forum:

Here are some steps:

1.copy firmware file jedi.img to usb disk

2.plug on usb disk to HDCAP X

3.power on HDCAP X

4.Rec LED will blink few second during flashing rom

5.power off and power on HDCAP

new firmware will take effect!

-----

Is this the latest firmware for the HD CAP X?

I follow those steps connecting an external hard drive with no files inside, only the firmware file is in the hd, but never the rec light is on automatically indicating the firmware update.

And never the file is erased, so I supose the firmware update did not work.

When I connect the hd only the hdmi blue light blinks (I try this with no cables connected, only the usb cable and the power cable).

I wait your answer, please.

 

Edited by Blast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Blast said:

Firmware update fail?

Hi, I´m trying to install this firmware, the last I found here in the support zone: hdcap 最新firmware.img

I used this method found in this forum:

Here are some steps:

1.copy firmware file jedi.img to usb disk

2.plug on usb disk to HDCAP X

3.power on HDCAP X

4.Rec LED will blink few second during flashing rom

5.power off and power on HDCAP

new firmware will take effect!

-----

Is this the latest firmware for the HD CAP X?

I follow those steps connecting an external hard drive with no files inside, only the firmware file is in the hd, but never the rec light is on automatically indicating the firmware update.

And never the file is erased, so I supose the firmware update did not work.

When I connect the hd only the hdmi blue light blinks (I try this with no cables connected, only the usb cable and the power cable).

I wait your answer, please.

 

Please download the firmware from the link below, and try to update again. 

https://mega.nz/#!2rA3kSIK!jbu4oKJRj2yorwWFCPoHz6zQZgaH7Zl2iAC3aMpVzGs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! I Have exactly the same problem.  I put jedi.img on a empty usb drive, plug the usb on the HD cap X, plug the power cable, and nothing happens. Only the blue HDMI light is blinking, and the blue led indicating 1080 resolution is on (but no imput is connected)

How can I do to upgrade the firmware?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, tsubasamaxi said:

Hello! I Have exactly the same problem.  I put jedi.img on a empty usb drive, plug the usb on the HD cap X, plug the power cable, and nothing happens. Only the blue HDMI light is blinking, and the blue led indicating 1080 resolution is on (but no imput is connected)

How can I do to upgrade the firmware?

If your product is HD CAP X I, please download from the first link: https://mega.nz/#!juQj2CIA!CZe4fe_hBQ81uaeeplVF4FFWuiUovw1TN38Zf-ffh7I

If your product is HD CAP X II,please download from the second link:https://mega.nz/#!yqJmlYxA!fFlggpI-OvzYkhSo1Ry4zeYaSFzw4TUw_Kt0FKiinJw

The operation steps is same as above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks ZXL, but it doesn't work the JEDI.IMG file.

I put the usb with the image, and then power on the HD cap X, but nothing happens, it turns on as always, the rec led does not blink in any moment, and the IMG is not erased from USB, I keep having the same problems detecting 1080p.

What can i do??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2018 at 10:05 AM, tsubasamaxi said:

Thanks ZXL, but it doesn't work the JEDI.IMG file.

I put the usb with the image, and then power on the HD cap X, but nothing happens, it turns on as always, the rec led does not blink in any moment, and the IMG is not erased from USB, I keep having the same problems detecting 1080p.

What can i do??

Please try with another usb, and check your problem again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...