Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blast

No sound, ACC compatibility problem on TV

No sound, ACC compatibility problem on TV

Hi, I captured various files with the mygica hd cap x in a western digital external drive and I tested that saved files in 3 different televisions (I mean I´m trying to see the captured files by the usb connection of the tv connecting only the external hard drive).

In one of them the sound is ok (Samsung serie 6) and in the other two tvs I have not sound (Samsung serie 5 both).

A message of acc incopatibility is displayed in one of those tvs when I play the mygica captured files, but I don´t have any problem with all the other files with acc sound I have in those tvs (hundreds of youtube videos, mp4 and mkv files downloaded from different sources in internet), the only files that don´t have sound are the Mygica files, how I can get a solution for this issue?

More info: when I connect the mygica by hdmi or cvbs in those tvs and I´m capturing, I can hear the sound perfectly in real time, the problem is only when the file are saved in the hard drive by rec button in the mygica. I have image but not sound.

Is your product Mygica HD Cap X or Mygica HD Cap X-II?

Is it ACC or AAC?

What is the video source?

Which TV is the message of ACC/AAC incompatibility displayed on?  Could you please send us a screenshot? 

Could you please try to save the captured files with another device(e.g.: A 3.0 USB flash drive or other hard drive) , then check if your problem could be solved?

Hi, my product is Mygica HD CAP X

The TVs with problems are two Samsung Serie 5, one is 40 inches and another one is 32 inches.

I  captured the files in a Western Digital My Passport Ultra 2TB external hard drive.

I have tested the same files captured with mygica and saved in my external hd in three Samsung Serie 6 and I have sound in all those TVs, no problem with Serie 6 but those same files have not sound in Serie 5

The video source is by hdmi or by cbvs capturing cable television, dvd player, vhs recorder or digital tv, so the problem is not the source because I have souond with all of them in Serie 6 but not sound with Serie 5.

I tried to upgrade the serie 5 firmware but they are updated. Which could be the problem?

Thanks

Another clue is that while I´m capturing through the mygica and using the serie 5 I have sound, but the sound dissapear when I try to play the saved captured files. In real time I have sound, once I try to use the captured files is the problem.

Thanks

5 hours ago, bindaredondat said:

check your codecs on your PC, or media player to make sure you get proper decoder on your PC.

I´m not using PC, just TV to play the files through the external HD and I have selected the option PCM Audio in the Samsung Serie 5.

All files I have works with sound in those TVS (mkv/mp4/avi files, youtube videos, files with acc, etc) only the captured files with mygica has not sound.

Samsung Serie 6 works perfectly the sound captured with Mygica.

What is the configuration of your Samsung Serie 5&6?

You selected the option PCM Audio in the Samsung Serie 5, which option did you select on Samsung Serie 6? 

Is the settings of Samsung Serie 5 same as the settings of Samsung Serie 6?