TECHNICAL SUPPORT

I received a MyGica  atv495 pro hdr  hook it up and no problem but went to download and it started to  "flicker and shut down. Can any body help me. This Box was a gift so where  do I go to get it fix ,this is a new box

thank you

Ivan

14 hours ago, Yvon DOIRON said:

TECHNICAL SUPPORT

I received a MyGica  atv495 pro hdr  hook it up and no problem but went to download and it started to  "flicker and shut down. Can any body help me. This Box was a gift so where  do I go to get it fix ,this is a new box

thank you

Ivan

Did you let it finish downloading and install the download?

Also we're you taking a software update? Or trying to install apps?

No this is a new box  i got as far installing my WiFi and it stop . It flicker twice  and that it nothing trying to get MiGica by phone no luck. I switch TV and change HDMI cable but nothing.

1 hour ago, Yvon DOIRON said:

No this is a new box  i got as far installing my WiFi and it stop . It flicker twice  and that it nothing trying to get MiGica by phone no luck. I switch TV and change HDMI cable but nothing.

what currently happens when you turn it on?

We can try to run the serial number to see if we have any information on it, but a receipt will always be better.

If the box is unusable, head over to mygica.tv/help and start a ticket. We can check on the warranty eligibility from there.