Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

piperider

mygiga 500x firmware????

Is there any updates or where can I download the firmware for this box just got one loaded XBMC with the basic channels but its really slowwww just wondering if theres any updates or any other files I can load on this box

mine has 12.2 I do believe but im told it can run 13.2

I contacted this guy here but he said it came with 13.2 on it

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-other/m ... nFlag=true

I have not been provided anything above Version 12.3

But the ATV 500X is the same thing as the Pivo's M1, so maybe they have released a 13.2 version that this dealer is using.

so your saying I can run pivos m1 software on this box if so yes there is gotham for the m1

I have not seen this being offered online as a download for Pivo's M1.

However I have seen some dealers offering this though, which must mean they are using a private release of Gotham for the 500x

looks like im gonna have to shelf this box until I can do something with it I know this will be my last mygiga box as without any files its pretty useless except it makes a great book holder or doorstop.

looks like im gonna have to shelf this box until I can do something with it I know this will be my last mygiga box as without any files its pretty useless except it makes a great book holder or doorstop.

What is wrong with the Hydra Release for the M1 on the Pivos forums? This release will work on the ATV 500X as it is an M1 Reference board.

Since the source code was released for the M1/M3 or 500X/510X, there will be other developers who are able to make there own XBMC Linux releases available for people to try.

Our developers latest release is only XBMC 12.3. So if you want to try and use Gotham you will have to use something like the Hydra Release.

well you never answered and there was no file on this site so I figured that was it for this box.Eithor way you should have a copy of the STOCK firmware for the 500x on this site incase anyone needs it just the same