Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noltz

Very low/No streams

Very low/No streams

Hi folks, new user.  495x box I just picked up.   I've done all the updates I can find, including Kodi 17.5, cleared all the providers and caches, and I'm still getting near zero streams.  My other android box is a T95 and it's getting plenty of stream sources.    Same internet provider, and I briefly connected the 495 to my cell hotspot, same results.  

Is there a wiki or tutorial on how to set these boxes up better?  I am not subscribed to any paid server services at this time.    Thanks, 

On 7/21/2018 at 9:59 PM, Noltz said:

Very low/No streams

Hi folks, new user.  495x box I just picked up.   I've done all the updates I can find, including Kodi 17.5, cleared all the providers and caches, and I'm still getting near zero streams.  My other android box is a T95 and it's getting plenty of stream sources.    Same internet provider, and I briefly connected the 495 to my cell hotspot, same results.  

Is there a wiki or tutorial on how to set these boxes up better?  I am not subscribed to any paid server services at this time.    Thanks, 

I assume you are asking about third party add-ons on kodi, and unfortunately, we cannot support this on the forum.