Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Barry705

MyGica ATV 495 Pro HDR not working with Android 7.1

MyGica ATV 495 Pro HDR not working with Android 7.1

Hello I have updated my 495 Pro HDR to android 7.1 but when I try to use it on my TV, I get the message "mode not supported" from my Samsung Smart TV. I tried it on another Samsung Smart  TV and received the same message. Then I tried on 2 different computer monitors and they don't recognize it either. However I have a Yamaha home theater receiver that I connected the MyGica to via HDMI and then connected my TV to the Yamaha receiver via HDMI as well and voila it worked fine it even allowed Terrarium TV to function properly. Which it wouldn't do with Android 6.0.1 (kept crashing within 5 to 10 seconds). The problem is, I would like to use the MyGica on my TV without going through my home theater receiver but the TV can't recognize it. Any ideas would be appreciated.

By the way, connecting it via my Yamaha receiver was the only way I could get it to work, in order to complete the update because while connected to my TV with android 6.0.1 installed I could see everything but after I upgraded to 7.1 and tried to reboot from the update screen everything went black and the TV didn't recognize the MyGica until I connected it through the receiver.

Thank you

On the working tv, please go into settings, and check to see if the display settings are set to automatic or not. If they are, try changing it to a different refresh rate. If it is off, then try turning it on.