Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

borabr@msn.com

Can’t open ES File Manager

I can’t open a very famous and useful application “ES File Manager” downloaded to ATV 495 Pro from Google Play Store. Please explain to me is it possible or not? Please inform me ASAP – because if not I have a limited time to return MyGica to the retailer. I've contacted support a lot of times -  NO ANSWER.

3 hours ago, borabr@msn.com said:

I can’t open a very famous and useful application “ES File Manager” downloaded to ATV 495 Pro from Google Play Store. Please explain to me is it possible or not? Please inform me ASAP – because if not I have a limited time to return MyGica to the retailer. I've contacted support a lot of times -  NO ANSWER.

HI there,

I am sorry that you were having trouble getting through to support, may I ask, how did you try contacting us? 

Regarding the es file manager, I am not sure why it wouldnt be opening, but we already have a file manager installed in your "applications" list. Is there a specific reason why you need ES over File manager HD?

18 hours ago, borabr@msn.com said:

What is a name of this file manager? I need to download 3-d party .apk file. I've tried all of them - cant to download.

It is listed under Applications as:

"File Manager HD"