Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mark Haagman

MyGica 495 Max

MyGica 495 Max

I purchased the 495 Max yesterday, I started the  installation it paired but it will not let e choose the language and seems to have frozen, how do I do a factory reset?

Try unplugging it and then keeping the remote near it while pressing buttons. Another thing you can do is plug a mouse into the device and finish setting it up, and then re-pair the remote in settings.

Can I ask, where did you get one of these? We dont have them for sale in North America yet.

On 8/16/2018 at 7:42 AM, Mark Haagman said:

MyGica 495 Max

I purchased the 495 Max yesterday, I started the  installation it paired but it will not let e choose the language and seems to have frozen, how do I do a factory reset?

kindly advise if the serial number underneath the device starts with 495MAX1807xxxx?

also, are you able to scroll up and down, but just not select any language?
if this is the case, then the remote has only paired partially.
to get past this you can either complete the installation with a USB keyboard, and remove and re-pair the remote in the settings tab, or do a reset on the device and re-pair the remote.

the attached PDF is only for clients in the South African region, as the way the remote pairs is different from other countries, but the basic principles apply.

ATV495MAX - Remote Pairing.pdf