Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeeJay

Mygica KR-303 stopped working

Mygica KR-303 stopped working

I purchased a mygica KR-303 remote in June for my Buzztv XPL 3000 the remote worked flawlessly with no issues untill the other day the remote will not respond no matter what besides the on off button. I only use the charger that came with the remote and tried a few others just incase as well as let charge for at least an hour I tried  switched USB ports and resetting the box still nothing also tried plugging the remote into my laptop and still nothing the red light on the top left next to the power button just flashes, after taxes and shipping I spent over $50 on this remote to have it break in only 2 months, I’ve only ever bought mygica and buzztv android boxes and accessories because the quality, product, and support have always been amazing and never let me down untill this remote any ideas on how I can fix this or if mygica would replace it? Thanks.

I’ve tried that there’s no blue light in the middle unless I’m using the microphone the which is not working because the remote won’t connect only the red light on the left just still flashes like it did before following those steps multiple times turning remote on and off switching USB ports resetting android box charging still nothing 

The instructions are similar to the kr-41, but you are correct, there isnt a blue light. 

Remove the usb dongle for the kr-303. 

Hold down the page up and volume up buttons for a few seconds. When you release them, the red left light should be blinking fast. If it is, then insert the usb dongle back into the device. If the blinking on the remote stopped, you should be fine now.

If this doesn't work, let us know. This remote also has a 1 year warranty. We don;t want any customers getting stuck after just 2 months. I promise, that is not usual.

Hi sorry for my late response I followed your steps removed USB held vol+ and page+ the light was blinking fast plugged USB back in and it stopped for half a second and just slow blinks now when i press any buttons

Please could you assist, my remote had all its back lights on this morning, so my husband plugged it in to charge. Today it does not work, both the red and blue light stays on and the remote does not want to work at all - help.

On 6/12/2019 at 10:54 AM, Michelleventer said:

Please could you assist, my remote had all its back lights on this morning, so my husband plugged it in to charge. Today it does not work, both the red and blue light stays on and the remote does not want to work at all - help.

Have you tried re pairing the remote

The instructions can be found here

http://wiki.mygica.tv/index.php?title=Kr303