Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kidsplace

airplay screen mirroring drops instantly after iso11 update

airplay screen mirroring drops instantly after iso11 update

Airplay screen mirroring worked beautifully for every single iOS device at home until iOS11 update.  Every device I update will give the same symptom, the screen mirroring will be mirrored for a fraction of a second and the iOS device will be kicked off of the airplay server.

Has anyone experienced this?

I've went through all the trouble shooting steps I can find.  Resetting router, resetting iOS devices, resetting network settings on all iOS devices, etc.

I solved it by downloading another app called AirReceiverLite.  Now if only we can get rid of the AirPlay server that came with the latest firmware.  It keeps running as a service even after I set it to turn off autostart.

3 hours ago, MyGica Support said:

To stop the app running, go to the settings and look for "apps". Click on systems apps and then "airplay", and click on "disable".

Thank you so much.  Is it the built in app EShare that needs to be updated for iOS 11 compatibility? It's too bad.  The built in Eshare app has been rock solid with screen mirroring from all my iOS devices.  It was the most stable part of the entire ATV1900PRO user experience.  One feature that never crashed.