Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amit91

Atv329x android 7

Atv329x android 7

Good day I'm in South Africa I have the atv329x it was shipped with Android 6 can I upgrade it to 7? And will android 7 make it slower? As it's working perfect at the moment except sometimes I have to reboot for the keyboard or WiFi to work!

8 hours ago, Amit91 said:

Atv329x android 7

Good day I'm in South Africa I have the atv329x it was shipped with Android 6 can I upgrade it to 7? And will android 7 make it slower? As it's working perfect at the moment except sometimes I have to reboot for the keyboard or WiFi to work!

Anyone?

Thanks but on the website it says it has android 7 nougat

16 hours ago, MyGica Support said:

Hi there,

this chipset is not able to be updated to 7 currently. We are exploring this ability and will post updates as soon as we get them.

I updated to Android 7.1 which then updated to 7.2. DSTV now is not compatible and I still have issues navigating

in Showmax. You have to switch between the mouse cursor and arrows. Netflix works , but if you install the update

for Netflix it stops working. I cannot go back to version 6 now , Netflix does not works there anyway and the same navigation

issue in version 6. I see it has an 905x chipset and wonder if you can install the firmware for the ATV495x which has the same chipset.