Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter scar

Update Atv 329x

Update Atv 329x

Hoping someone can help. I have reached out to MyGica support twice with no response. Got an update notice Atv 329x and when i try to download the upgrade app closes . Is their another source for the update. Thank you.

Have you tried doing a factory reset before downloading the update? 

When you say you reached out to Mygica support, do you mean me, or our support team? 

Where did you reach out to that we wouldn’t have responded to? 

Thank you for the quick response. No i did not mean you. I had reached out to MyGica on their official website under contact us twice. As well as Twitter. Anyway once again i would like to thank you. No i have not tried a factory reset. I was hoping i would not have to do that because i don't want to lose everything on it. I have never did a backup/restore before. One more question; if i do , do a factory reset will my device go back to android 6.0?

On 8/31/2018 at 4:20 PM, Peter scar said:

Thank you for the quick response. No i did not mean you. I had reached out to MyGica on their official website under contact us twice. As well as Twitter. Anyway once again i would like to thank you. No i have not tried a factory reset. I was hoping i would not have to do that because i don't want to lose everything on it. I have never did a backup/restore before. One more question; if i do , do a factory reset will my device go back to android 6.0?

It will stay on whatever the current FW version is.

You can always save, copy or backup the stuff you have on your system.