Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amit91

WiFi and keyboard issues

WiFi and keyboard issues

Hi I have this box with Android 6 and everytime the box is shut down and when you switch it back on the WiFi is off and the keyboard buttons don't work unless I reboot the box 

On 9/1/2018 at 8:52 PM, Amit91 said:

WiFi and keyboard issues

Hi I have this box with Android 6 and everytime the box is shut down and when you switch it back on the WiFi is off and the keyboard buttons don't work unless I reboot the box 

?

On 9/1/2018 at 8:52 PM, Amit91 said:

WiFi and keyboard issues

?

4 hours ago, Amit91 said:

What's the point of a forum when support can't even reply??? 

HI there,

Sorry for the delay, we always hope that others will chime in when the mods are not around. We were on a holiday up here and are playing a bit of catch-up this week.

Are you using the mygica keyboard remote, or another?

have you tried a factory reset?

Which version of android is on this device?

On 9/5/2018 at 5:27 PM, MyGica Support said:

HI there,

Sorry for the delay, we always hope that others will chime in when the mods are not around. We were on a holiday up here and are playing a bit of catch-up this week.

Are you using the mygica keyboard remote, or another?

have you tried a factory reset?

Which version of android is on this device?

Hi yes it's. Mygica kr41 remote , I've tried factory resetting it ,it's still the same it's an intermittent issue also its android 6

This is not normal for sure. You will want to do a warranty claim, as I don't really have a solution for these issues, I am sorry.

Head over to mygica.tv/help and get started over there.

On 9/7/2018 at 2:55 AM, Amit91 said:

Hi yes it's. Mygica kr41 remote , I've tried factory resetting it ,it's still the same it's an intermittent issue also its android 6

I have just realized that you are not in North america. Please contact your local sales team to handle a warranty.

On 9/12/2018 at 7:10 PM, MyGica Support said:

I have just realized that you are not in North america. Please contact your local sales team to handle a warranty.

Hi so I returned the device and got a new one ,it does the exact same thing when I switch on the ATV 329x after shutting down I need to remove the USB dongle and reinsert it for the kr41 Remote to work 

Is this not maybe a software issue ?

Hope you can find a solution for me as I love this device 

PS I have reset the device to factory settings and it does the same

Also note that it is intermittent sometimes I can boot the device and the remote will work without removing the dongle but most times I have to remove and reinsert

I’m sorry, I haven’t seen this here with our boxes. It may be that they have a different firmware there. 

You can try upgrading the version of android to 7 and see if that fixes anything.

here is the link below, please read through the instructions carefully;

http://mygicasupport.com/index.php?/files/category/18-atv-195x-atv-329/