Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Idave007

Need help upgrading my xbmc

Hi there can anyone help me with instructions on how to upgrade my xbmc 12.0 frodo on my atv510x everytime I try to install it gives me a e-signature failed message. Any help would be greatly appreciated ?

Thanks in advance

Hi there can anyone help me with instructions on how to upgrade my xbmc 12.0 frodo on my atv510x everytime I try to install it gives me a e-signature failed message. Any help would be greatly appreciated ?

Thanks in advance

Where are you getting the files from for this?

As most people are using the ATV 510X for XBMC Linux. So therefore you need to make sure you are trying to install the correct files.

I was getting them from xbmc.org but maybe I am getting wron files where would I find the files I need? Thanks in advance for your help I was downloading the android arm version

I was getting them from xbmc.org but maybe I am getting wron files where would I find the files I need? Thanks in advance for your help I was downloading the android arm version

Are you running Android on your ATV 510X, or does your unit just boot directly into XBMC?

I recently installed viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1504#p2369 this onto my device and am now trying to upgrade there xbmc

You must put the upgrade onto an SD card or USB Storage device, and upgrade the files using the Recovery Screen which can be accessed through the reset button on the bottom of your unit.

I got all that and how to do it but I can't seem to find the correct file I need to download and install a newer version of xbmc

Which version of XBMC are you trying to upgrade to?

As 12.3 is the latest version of XBMC for this model.