Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

supafly_mx

Help : Mygica 1800 stuck on Lollipop screen

Help : Mygica 1800 stuck on Lollipop screen

Hi Guys

Please help my Mygica 1800e box was working fine for over a year running  MyGica_1900AC/1800/582/380_Android_5.1_20170612 1.0.0 image.

Yesterday something happened and now when I boot up it gets to Lollipop logo and stops . I have rebooted multiple times with no affect. Also tried pushing in rest button and plugging in the power cable multiple times but only gets to Lollipop screen and not any further.

Please help

Cheers

Gavin

I have spent literally a whole  day trying to fix this box.

No mater what I do I cannot get to the recovery mode. All it does is when I plug in the  power screen is black for a second and then Lollipop screen appears and remains on that screen. I have tried everything  :( 

Please HELP is my 1800 bricked somehow ?

I have also tried below doing t he manual install. Reset button pushed in , SD with files plugged in and Power cord plugged in I get to the point where I see the front lights flash between green and red (release power button) and wait 20min and nothing happens all I see the Lollipop screen and even after reboot.

I am running out of ideas ………. Please help

Cheers

Gavin

Hi I cant seem to get into the recovery screen.
I press the reset button in (holding it in) then put in the power while still holding the button for 5sec , 10 sec , 15sec and even tried 30sec.

As soon as I do the , there  is a blank screen comes up and then straight to Lollipop logo (within 5sec)

A bit stuck here :( 

Last thing I did was install CC cleaner and did a clean up on there box and since then (now that I recall) I have had this issue  :(

Sheesh it seems that something bigger may be going on with the unit. 

If you purchased it from a local shop, maybe they can take a look? 

If you’re in the gta in Ontario, you can also bring it to the shop and they can try to load it for a small fee, which only would be paid if it fixes the issue. 

Another option is to ship is the unit to try and get it going, but since it is out of warranty, you’ll have to pay the shipping and the small fee. The total for the fix would likely be $30 which would include shipping back to you. 

Head over to mygica.tv/help and start a ticket if you want to try that option. They may also have a suggestion that I haven’t explored yet. 

Hi

I am from Australia.
So after leaving the box on for 24+ hours it managed to get into the recovery screen and when I try to install the software from SD I get the following error .

What does this mean ?

It seems something may be setup wrong on the as card. Make sure the files are not in the zip folder and also that they are in its root directory. Not in any folders and make sure there aren’t other files on it as well. 

You may also want to reach out to the company you purchased this from to see if they can help facilitate a warranty claim there, if you can’t get this to work. 

Bought it Brand New from the mygica AliExpress store a couple years ago so doubt they will be able to do anything. Do you have a reseller in Australia/New Zealand that I can send it to ?

Can you tell me how I can reflash it possibly through using a computer?

The box can see the SD card but when I try to install img. I get the error in my previous post.

I have tried about 5 sd cards with the same result.

When I remove SD and unplug and plug Powe it loads immediately to Lollipop screen and stop there. It's not getting past that. The last think I did and wishing I hadn't was use CC Cleaner and did a big cleanup. :(

please don't tell me this box is now useless ?

i seen another post her where's guy used a amlogic image burner or something? Is that the next option?

Is there a link on how to reflash the box?

I’m sorry, but we don’t have any method for burning using image tools. There are some tutorials out there that you can try, but they are at your own discretion. 

There is a mygica distributor there, but there site seems to be down. 

You may want to reach out to the seller on aliexpress for help as well. They are likely the Chinese region. They may have a solution for you. 

how big is ur sd card ? ive only had luck with using a max 2 gig. try that with only the files needed on it. hope that helps... good luck

1 minute ago, no12nv said:

how big is ur sd card ? ive only had luck with using a max 2 gig. try that with only the files needed on it. hope that helps... good luck

This is a great question that I should have asked. 

Thanks for helping on this. Hopefully they will find success with this addition. 

8 minutes ago, MyGica Support said:

This is a great question that I should have asked. 

Thanks for helping on this. Hopefully they will find success with this addition. 

thanks.. much appreciated..